Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Mexikanische Nahrung

Today was our last day of classes and my last actual classes as an undergrad! I have a German final tomorrow and then my WWII history final on Thursday. Its so sad that everything is ending, but I think that I’m ready to come home! There is so much that I am going to miss about Innsbruck and Europe in general!


I was trying to talk Don into bringing Dooley to the airport when they come to pick me up thinking that it would just be perfectly okay to bring a dog into the airport because people take their dogs EVERYWHERE here. Literally everywhere… inside restaurants, shopping (like in the store). But they are all so well behaved I really don’t think much of it! As if I don’t already want to take Doo everywhere!

Everyone has been compiling their lists of what they are going to do when they get home so here is mine!


  • Eat REAL American Mexican food!
  • Cuddle with Doo
  • Take a long bath
  • Get a pedicure and get my eyebrows waxed (out of control!!)
  • Steak Saturdays
  • Watch/Go to a Braves game
  • Watch ESPN, HGTV, and TLC for HOURS
  • Post pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment