Sunday, September 12, 2010

meine neue Wohnung


More on the life update…  I just moved back into an apartment, but it is in a different complex.  I'm now living in the same complex as all my little sisters in the sorority.  We now have 4 swimming pools, a tanning bed, and a gym all for less than we paid at the house (plus water, tv, and internet are included in the rent.. shweeeet).  Most importantly Dooleys are allowed and loved in this complex.  

I'm still living with my friend from high school, Megan, but we are also living with Megan's big sis in her sorority, Jenna, and a girl name Katelyn.  I'm loving it so far except for the 'Jersey Shore'-esque girls that live below us, but that drama is better saved for another post. 

We (alright... mostly me) were super excited that we could paint in the new apartment!!  PUMPED!!  Photo tour of meine neue Wohnung coming shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment