Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sorry Y'all

Well.. Basketball season ends and I'm struggling to find time to blog.  Please forgive me.. I'm a busy girl.

Last week was the GATFACS conference.  What a different a year makes!?  At that conference last year Hannah and I were commiserating about how much she hated her job and how much I was drowning.  This year Hannah was not there and I felt like I actually knew what people we talking about.  Looks like we both fixed our problems! Mama and I had a really good time!  Thursday night we met up with Mrs. Kathy for dinner and got to catch up with her.  On Friday, we met up with my childhood friend Tinsley and her husband.  Tinsley and I grew up down the street from each in Marietta.  Her mama had a daycare so that was where I stayed when I was little.  When we moved to Bremen, Tinsley and I stayed in touch by taking turns visiting each other.  I can honestly say that Tinsley was my first best friend.  Our visits stopped in middle school.. We both got really busy and just grew apart, but thanks the Facebook we reconnected!  This was the first time we had seen each other since we were about 12 so it could have been awkward, but it wasn't!  At all!  She is a stay at home mommy now (and yea.. I'm jealous much!) to a precious little 2 year old!  She has overcome so much and its my sincerest prayer that she has an easier ride from here on out.

More about this weekend and my ridiculously busy week once I have had a chance to sleep... I. Need. Sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment