Sunday, June 28, 2009

Down by the Seashore

Last week we all headed down to Seaside for a little family fun at the beach before I went off to Europe. My parents keep talking about how they got the short end of the stick and I can't help but agree. I guess I'll just have to get them really awesome gifts in Austria!

We had a really great time! We had a few lazy days at the beach and then on Tuesday we went to St. Andrews State Park and climbed the jetties...

That is us way out there on the end!

On Wednesday, Mama and I went over to Tallahassee to visit my Aunt Nancy since her birthday was on Thursday! We had an excellent lunch with her co-workers. It was so great getting to see her!
On Thursday, Katelyn (my adopted little), came over from Panama City to see some serious sand sculpting which actually consisted of a little man with a backpack asking people to help him build a castle, but it was fun!


It was a fun filled week! Dooley got to swim her little heart out in the ocean and she is now thoroughly worn out! We ate at Great Southern (a must for anyone who will be near Seaside!) about three times! We also saw two amazing plays and a hilarious improv comedy show!

No comments:

Post a Comment