Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Stationary is NOT World of Warcraft

Hi. My name is Lauren Elizabeth, and I have a problem. I'm OBSESSED with craft blogs. I discovered this site while searching for an envelope template for a project I'm working on.

 

Love it! I've literally spent the last 2 hours looking at it and making a to do list that is going to keep me busy for weeks!


After seeing this, I think I'm going to have to help Mama and Daddy spruce up their mail box, now that their entrance is all fancy now. 

I love that she just uses the random things that she collects like curtain hooks to make this.




I am also in love, love, love with this website. 


I want to make a living with my handwriting!!  If only it were this cute!!

I think I should have gone into graphic design.  When I think about graphic design, I think of nerdy, artsy kids who sit in the dark and design web pages or video games.. Obviously, my conception of what all graphic design entails was incorrect.  I would love to design stationary, make invitations, and do crafts for a living!  I have always said that whenever I have kids I want to stay home with them, but I definitely see trying to supplement Mr. Right's income by selling my skills.. 

I decided to try my hand at it using what I have learned from all my blog research (read: stalking).  My friend's bridal shower is coming up so I decided to make her a note pad and a set of note cards.  I'll let y'all know how they turn out..

1 comment:

  1. Why would you steal my attention with the words World of Warcraft, when its not about World of Warcraft! Pure Evil!

    ReplyDelete