Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Running Notebook: 12.25-12.31

A little something new I thought I'd start for the new year, in keeping with my new year goals, is a running notebook.  Maybe if I know that I am going to have to report on my running accomplishments/defeats I will be more motivated to make it happen!  So here it goes...

Saturday, December 25th
Distance:  5K
Time: 29 min
Comments:  on the track, Merry Christmas to me!

Sunday, December 26th
took the day off

Monday, December 27th
Distance:  2 miles
Comments:  didn't time it, on the road with mom

Tuesday, December 28th
rode the bike 7 miles

Wednesday, December 29th
Distance: 2 miles
Time: 21 min
Comments:  on the road, Dooley on the leash

Thrusday, December 30th
Distance: 3 miles
Time:  33 min
Comments:  on the road, Dooley on the leash

Friday, December 31st
Distance:  1 mile
Time:  9 min 25 sec
Comments:  on the road...death...

No comments:

Post a Comment