Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Adventures in Crafting

Now that y'all are caught up on my travleling, I can talk about all my craft projects this summer!  While it isn't an adventure per say, its something that I love doing.  I am considering embarking on a self imposed crafting adventure/challenge when I get to Germany, but we shall see!   Pretty much all of theses projects were inspired by something I saw/pinned on Pinterest.  If you don't know about Pinterest yet its probably because we haven't talked much.. I'm kind of obsessed with it and I literally tell everyone about it!  So if you don't know about it, click on that little link up there and go explore!

(I'm prefacing these projects with the fact that my pictures are horrible when compared with the pictures from my inspiration.. I should really get better at photography...)

My most recent project was to make some artwork for my parents bedroom.  This was my inspiration...


and this is what I made for Mama and Daddy's room.  


Here are some of the other projects I have been working on...
Inspiration is on top.  Mine's on bottom.
I made this for Mama's office area.  

Inspiration on left.  Mine is on the right.
Yes, you did just see this in my post about Meg's apt!

I also made these for Meg's apartment, but I completely forgot to take a picture!  Maybe she will take one and send it to me (hint hint!)...


I made this for the Greiler's when we went out to Texas to visit them! 


Bennet's 1st birthday was on the 26th, so these are this is what I made for the occasion!  


That is all for now!  My current adventure is packing because I'm moving to Texas in FOUR DAYS!  

1 comment:

  1. I think your photography looks great lol. But that's just me. Don't really know a whole lot on the subject.

    ReplyDelete