Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fail

Well.. my original plan for this blog was going to be my first tutorial!  I was going to show y'all how I personalized my yoga mat.  However, said yoga mat looks horrendous.  I used a new stamp that is a paisley pattern and I didn't quite use it in the most aesthetically pleasing way. Note to self:  use paisley stamp in a diagonal.. not vert and horizontal.  So, instead of looking cute, it looks like I think I'm a little princess who wants personalized stuff but is crap at it.  Therefore.. I will be redoing it and posting the tute tomorrow.  

Today you get this.


His version of peek-a-boo


...and you get a rambling list of things I am loving right now.  

I just discovered HauteLook.

Check out my new watch!  Yea, that's a $75 watch that I got for $30!

These rain boots.  The ones I currently have are the $5 ones from Wal-Mart that I decorated.  I feel like the German winter might call for something a little more substantial.  I tried on the purple version at TJ Maxx yesterday and they are oh so comfy but I'm not a purple fan.  These are PERFECT but I can't seem to find them in my size.  =(

If only the world were really this safe.

New favorite book.

No comments:

Post a Comment