Thursday, September 15, 2011

I'll Take One in Each Color

Yesterday was quite busy!  Bennet and I went down to the base so that I could get my visitors pass.  

I'm also really loving my To Do list in the background.. 
Now that I’m slightly more official I can go on base to take him to the doctor if need be, or I can go to the gym!  The gym on base is FREE and they have FREE classes!  Thank you U.S. Military!  I will be hitting up my first class tomorrow morning—YOGA!  We shall see how it goes! 

After our visit to the base, we were going to go to the park, BUT it started to rain.  What’s a girl to do?  We went to the mall instead.  Bennet is fascinated by people so anywhere there are people he is happy!  While at the mall, I got the best deal ever!  These shirts…


for


That's right!  So I bought it in every color they had my size!  Perfect with some skinny jeans and a cardigan!  I’m really excited about wearing that goldish/orange one with my burlap Toms!   I got 3 shirts and a water bottle for $7!

No comments:

Post a Comment