Thursday, September 8, 2011

My Move to Texas

The Sunday after the wreck of a game, Mama, Daddy, and I packed up my car and I headed out. 


I made it all the way to Tuscaloosa before I started crying… though the jury is still out on whether it was from me missing them or from being around so many Bama fans.  Once I had a good cry and lunch, I got back on the road.  The drive was wet... very wet.  It rained the whole time!!  It was a long 8 hour drive, but I did get to watch listen to lots of movies!  Sunday night I stopped in Shreveport.  Britt (you read about him here) was in town so we went out to dinner and then he made sure I got into my hotel without getting snatched! 

On Monday, I just had 5 more hours to go, most of which were in Texas.  With the exception of my GPS freezing in Dallas it was a relatively uneventful drive.  The weather was BEAUTIFUL and made me so ready for fall!

Once I got there, Stefan made some cappuccinos and we all visited for a bit.  After the break Stefan helped me unload my car and then I got to unpacking.  Let me tell you, it’s a heck of a lot easier unpacking stuff rather than having to design a whole house/apartment.  While I love the latter, since this is so temporary, it was nice not to have to put a whole lot of work into it!  Without further ado, here is my room!  




and for your daily dose of cute.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment