Tuesday, September 27, 2011

It's a Steal

This past weekend we were heading down to San Antonio for Stefan's ChumpCar race.  Basically he and his team of guys had to find a car for under $500, fix it up, and race it.  Stefan spent hours last week over there working on the car.  However, as we were heading down on Friday, Stefan got a call from one of his teammates who told him that the car wouldn't even start.  At that point we were already in Austin, already had a hotel, and Mareike and I had some serious shopping plans, we were going.  

About 45 min from San Antonio is San Marcos.  San Marcos has one of the top three outlet malls in the country.  We spent 9 hours there Saturday and STILL didn't go to all the stores.  There was a Pottery Barn outlet, a Restoration Hardware outlet, Columbia outlet, J Crew outlet, Tory Burch outlet, Kate Spade outlet, I could go on.. In my book, heaven is a little bit like that.. only everything is free and has better food.  Lets talk about some of the deals I got!  

Banana Republic
Original Price:  $50     My Price:  $25

J. Crew Sweater and Long Sleeve T Shirt
Sweater Original Price:  $60     My Price:  $20
T-Shirt Original Price:  $50     My Price:  $15

J.Crew Scarf
Original Price:  $40     My Price:  $15
I also got some tanks (for layering) from Gap for about $7 each and a great, black long sleeve athletic top for about $10.

I'm saving the best for last though.. and I'm bummed that I don't have a picture, BUT deal of the day.  $30 patterned shorts from NY&Co for $4.50!!!!!!  

#winning

No comments:

Post a Comment