Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Dooley Bug

I sure am missing this girl...


I am SO glad that she gets to come to Germany with me.  I seriously don't think I could go a year without her!  Only 5 more weeks until I get to see her!  I really think she is going to love Germany.  There is going to be lots of snow when we first get there and I know she is going to have a blast running around in/eating it!  I also can't wait for her to be able to join me and the Little Man on our daily walks.

All that being said, I am going to have to get her a new crate for the airplane ride over.  The one that she has now is a collapsible one and for some reason they don't want the crate collapsing on the puppy during the flight... weird.  Definitely something to keep in mind if have a big dog and you're buying a crate and you're planning on moving overseas.  

If you're not planning on moving overseas and you think that a collapsible one might be a good idea for you and your puppy, please let me know!  I'm actually selling two of her crates.  Both are single door Midwest iCrates and both have been used.  The smaller one is for dogs 25-40 lbs.  She out grew that one in like 2 months.  =D  That one retails for like $40, but I'm selling it for $30 since its used.  The big one is for dogs 70-90 lbs.  It retails for about $70, but I'm selling it for $50.  Both of the crates are currently in Bremen, Georgia, but I'd be happy to meet any of you Athens folks in Atlanta over Thanksgiving Break!  


Email, call, text, facebook, tweet, smoke signal me if you're interested!  

No comments:

Post a Comment