Monday, October 3, 2011

WIMM: The Scattered Edition



Since I seemed to have develop a killer case of the craft ADD this past week...


this What I Made Monday is not going to be in chronological order, because honestly, I can't remember what I made when.

I decided to try my hand at this tutorial a la Sweet Verbena.  This is the shirt I made!  Its super comfy but not the most flattering article of clothing I own.  Oh well!  


I also started working on this tutorial from P.S. I Made That.  I have it all done except the ruffles.  Though before I could get started on that I had to dye the fabric.  I found a XL long sleeve white t-shirt on sale for $1.50 at Hobby Lobby, so Little Man and I picked that up and headed over to the RIT dyes.  I went with a gray because I'm well.. me. This was my first experience dying fabric, if you don't count tie dye, and I think it was a success.  Be looking for the finished product next week!  

Our dying situation...

And last but not least..


KOOZIE!!!

Get excited.. the tutorial is coming after I get this situation under control...


No comments:

Post a Comment