Friday, October 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Mama

Sorry for no blog yesterday!  Yesterday was spent crafting, enjoying this beautiful weather, and researching ways to teach a round off.  Tonight, we are off to Dallas for a fun filled weekend!  Mareike has to pick up the crates that they need to ship their motorcycles in, so we are making a weekend out of the trip.  We are going to do some shopping (anthropologie and the apple store), check out an antique mall in Fort Worth, and go to the zoo! 

Before my weekend can start, however, I must take today to wish my beautiful mother happy birthday!  Thank you so much for always encouraging me to follow my dreams, even when those dreams involve moving to another country.  Thank you, and daddy, for being my safety net that I always know is there.  Without y’all, I don’t think I could take the risks I take, do what I do, and dream what I dream.  


No comments:

Post a Comment