Thursday, October 27, 2011

Things I Love Thursdays

This Thursday I am linking up with Kelly over at You, Me, and the Deep Blue Sea again for her TILT series.  

With Ga/Fl going down this weekend, I did try to include some gator hating in there.. enjoy!   Here we go!




I would never actually keep up with this, but what a cool concept!  It would be interesting to see how your answers change in 5 years.  

My Josh Ritter Pandora station.

THESE shoes!!  Plus the proceeds go help native american and aboriginal tribes.

Shoes for a good cause?  I'll take a few pairs.. but specifically these.

HA HA HA HA! If you need a laugh just scroll through all of them!

and these prints...


Harry Potter perfection a la

also this... Thank you Rolling Stone and Photoshop.



I would love that on a tank to work out in!  When does it become inappropriate to wear my sorority t's?  When I'm 30?  When I have kids?  I'd love to hear some opinions.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment