Monday, October 31, 2011

WIMM: The Halloween Edition

Happy Halloween!! 

 I'm blogging from Starbucks because our lovely new on-base housing does not have internet. 
How. Will. I. Survive?  Lots of trips to Starbucks that's how.. Anywho..

As promised here is a rockin' WIMM featuring some awesome halloween crafts!!

First up is Little Man's treat bag.  He is going to be a terrifyingly cute dragon tonight so I had to make an equally terrifyingly cute treat bag...  I got some awesome inspiration from pinterest via DoveNestDesigns etsy shop.  I would totally have made a tutorial for y'all, but as they really aren't all that expensive (and they aren't my brain child to share), I recommend y'all head on over and buy one!  Here is the one I made.. 


My next idea also came from pinterest via Angela Sgro Design's blog.  My aunts, parents, and grandparents have been so great about sending me mail (which I love!) while I've been out here.  I wanted to send them a halloween card with a picture of the cutest little dragon that you ever did see.  So here is my Frankenstein card...


And last but not least, is a brainchild completely of my own!  I took the picture back summer before senior year of high school while Mama, Daddy and I were in the UK.  The quote, obviously from Harry Potter, is a new one I discovered last week but it is now one of my favorites!!   Enjoy! 


That is all for this week!  I hope y'all have lots of fun tonight, get lots of candy, and no tummy aches!

No comments:

Post a Comment