Thursday, October 20, 2011

Things I'm Currently Loving

Today I'm linking up with one of my lovely littles, Kelly, at You, Me, and the Deep Blue Sea for her 'Things I Love Thursday'.

I'm loving this colder weather even though it came on pretty suddenly!  On Monday I was laying out, yesterday we had to break out the fleeces!  It smells, feels, and looks like fall!  

That tall, soy, no whip, pumpkin spice latte I had yesterday... perfect fall drink.

These socks.

Andy Stanley's Listen and Learn series that I just finished and really having time to reflect on the message.

This nail polish.  So much so that I might buy it and try painting my own nails (and then when I fail I'll go to the nail salon..)

These dog tags.

Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bags... but I do NOT love the prices.

These prints.


which makes me think of this other thing I'm loving...

and this video...  seriously, its my childhood!  It even has Ghostwriter on it!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment