Monday, October 17, 2011

WIMM: Yummy Food


I can't really show y'all the crafts I worked on this week because they are Christmas presents..  Clay, D'daddy, and Uncle Barrett--get excited!  What I do want to show and share with y'all this week are some yummy recipes!

The first thing I made this week was Chicken Rollatini from SkinnyTaste.  I made some angel hair pasta and a spinach salad to go with it and it was so tasty!  



This next one I've made before, but its definitely worth making the blog.  Baked Ziti from The Girl Who Ate Everything.  There are so many different combos you can do.  We are trying to empty out the pantry and fridge because we are moving on base in 2 weeks and we'd rather not have to move food.  This is a great use-what-you-have recipe.  For mine, I left off the meat and used ricotta cheese instead of provolone because that's what we had.  Oh and I also used penne pasta instead of ziti, but whatevs..  I cut the recipe in half and Mareike and I still ate on it for a week!  


Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment