Monday, October 10, 2011

What I Made Monday


Hey there folks!  Since I'm moving to Germany the weekend after Thanksgiving, my family and I are celebrating Christmas at Thanksgiving this year.  However, it really dawned on me this week that that means I have just under 5 weeks to get all of my Christmas presents made!  5 WEEKS!  That being said... just a heads up that WIMM is going to be pretty sparse these next 5 weeks, because I can't very well put up pictures of the presents that I'm making!  I do promise though that after I give the gifts I'll post the pictures...and it will be the best WIMM EVER!! Totally worth waiting for, right?  I think yes.

Anyway.. lets get onto the things I made this week that I can show you!  

Banana Spice Scones!  
The recipe is coming tomorrow!!



I made another piece of the quilt, but this is the cutest picture I have of it.  He was sitting on the bed out of the frame of the picture, but when he realized I was taking a picture he flopped down on it! 


and.... I changed out my calendar with the new JDC Monthly for October.  Busy, busy!


and, for the sake of full disclosure, I want to show y'all the miserable failure of one of my projects this past week.  This coming Friday is my mom's birthday so I was going to make this for her as a surprise.  


obvs THAT didn't work out...

Sorry Mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment